In July I published a little recipe e-book that is my love letter to the taste and versatility of tea. TEAse Me: 15 Tempting Plant-based Recipes Inspired By The World’s Favorite Beverage. TEAse Me is divided into three categories: Black, Matcha, and Herbal teas and I’ve included easy whole food recipes for breakfast, mains, desserts, and beverages. I had a blast creating the recipes and taking the photos.
It’s easy to get your own copy of TEAse Me. Subscribe to receive an email whenever a new post is published on An Unrefined Vegan (1-2 times per month) and get the e-book absolutely free, or purchase for $5.99 here.
Below is the list of recipes and a peak at some photos from the book.
- Lemon Overnight Oats & Buckwheat with Blackberry Ripple
- Oolong Tofu Bacon
- Chocolate Earl Grey Pudding
- Passionfruit-Berry Kombucha
- Chia Chai Vanilla Smoothie
- + Annie’s Chai Tea Blend (bonus recipe)
- Matcha Lemon Loaf
- Vanilla Matcha Latte
- Orange Matcha Waffles
- Matcha Mint Shortbread Cookies
- Edamame Matcha Hummus
- Pressure Cooker Peach Pie Steel-Cut Oats
- Lemongrass-Ginger Miso Soup with Asian-inspired “Meat”balls
- Triple Raspberry Smoothie
- ChocolaTEA Chamomile-Lavender Medallions
- Very Vanilla Banana Mini Doughnuts